Individuals with Lived Experience
Setting Your Goal
Goals are personal plans that guide you into a richer, more fulfilling and enjoyable life. Every one will have different goals related to their clutter.
Here are some examples:
- Understand the reasons why I have so much clutter
- Create a home that is comfortable and safe for myself and my neighbours
- Create safe access to my home for others (personal support workers, elderly parents, etc.)
- Meet property or tenancy standards to prevent eviction
- Eliminate rodents, bed bugs or other pests
- Reduce clutter
- Become more organized
You may already know what you want for yourself and your home when it comes to addressing the clutter. If you aren’t sure, or if you’re looking for a bit more clarity, take a few moments to explore your vision and how you can make it happen. Follow these three steps to consider and plan your goals.